Learn more about Dr. Wayne Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Koch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koch
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Koch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil cancer (Tonsillar Neoplasms)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Koch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Martin Koch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Koch practice?
- Dr. Wayne Koch has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Koch practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.