A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Kohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Kohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Kohan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Kohan practice?
Dr. Wayne Kohan practices Family Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Family Physicians.