A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Kuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Kuang, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuang graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuang has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne W. Kuang practice?
Dr. Wayne Kuang practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.