A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Brown practice?
- Dr. Wayne Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Brown practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Primary Care Doctors.