A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Brown practice?
- Dr. Wayne Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Brown practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Primary Care Doctors.