A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Lamoreaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Lamoreaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Lamoreaux, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamoreaux graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Lamoreaux has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Lamoreaux MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Lamoreaux practice?
- Dr. Wayne Lamoreaux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Lamoreaux practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ritzville, WA and Moses Lake, WA.
See Spokane Oncologists.