Dr. Wayne Larrabee MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2015
I went to what I thought was "the best" because of his reputation. I had nasal surgery by him and a revision surgery - both with horrible results and I wish I had my old nose back! He is not the surgeon he used to be. I do not recommend him in any capacity.

April 17th, 2014
Rhinoplasty
I decided to have rhinoplasty at age 51.I was extremely scared of what the outcome might be.Let me tell you from the time I entered the office I was at ease.The staff was awsome!Dr.Larrabee is not only the best plastic surgeon ever! but a down to earth very nice man.I love my new perfected nose.If you are thinking about having a rhynoplasty please see Dr.Larrabee. You will be happy you did.

April 9th, 2013
Eyelid Surgery
I had never considered having plastic surgery until I woke up one morning and thought I could "pack a weeks worth of clothes in the bags I had under my eyes". I was in my 40's and thought I looked so tired. I found Dr. Larrabee and what a wonderful surgeon. I l looked no further as I had found the best doctor. I had my eye surgery and within a week was back to work. Definitely had some bruising but it was well worth it. I would highly recommend Dr. Larrabee to all my friends and family for any facial plastic surgery. I cannot express my sincere gratitude for giving me back a youthful look. Dr. Larrabee is a very compassionate and caring human being.

March 13th, 2013
Had a facelift done by Dr. L and I am delighted. could not believe the difference between the before and after pictures. All my friends thought I looked very natural, not pulled tight. I couldn't be happier. They are a great office, wonderful and supportive staff and Dr. Larrabee is a sweetheart

March 2nd, 2013
A True Talented and Gracious Surgeon!
I could not be happier with my facelift! I consulted with the 3 facial plastic surgeons (i preferred someone who does faces ONLY) in Seattle and decided to go with Dr. Larrabee. First - he put my mind at ease. He answered all my questions thoroughly and I never felt pressured to schedule. He actually told me I should talk with several surgeons to make sure I am comfortable with my choice of where and who I wanted to do my facelift. His office staff are very warm, welcoming and and extremely friendly yet very professional. I was very nervous the day of the surgery, but again Dr. Larrabee and his staff were very patient and calmed my nerves. My double chin is gone and my jaw line is tight like it was 10 years ago. I look in the mirror and see for the first time a woman who looks as good as she feels (at least in the face). Dr. Larrabee and his nurses post operative care with me as the patient was incredible. They called post surgery and promptly returned my caregivers call. At my six week visit the office gave me a free facial with their upstairs aesthetic center who at the time educated me on how to maintain my new look. I never felt pressure to buy products or Additional services - they just went the extra mile to make sure I knew how to take care of my investment - my new look. Love this place! Its a First Class Aesthetic Center with a northwest feel!

May 6th, 2012
Beautiful, natural results
I had a facelift 3 months ago and I am very happy with the outcome. I look like me- only 15 years younger. Dr. Larrabee is the best and I am grateful that I listened to my friends who encouraged me to see him. I am going to get my eyes done next!

March 16th, 2010
I had a complete facelift in 1996 and still look twenty years younger! Dr. Larabee is truly the "god" of them all! Including the east coast.I have referred several of my friends from the mid west, east and west coast and they are all truly pleased with their new youthful looks. No wobbly neck or sagging skin here! I may go in for a "tuneup" next year...just to tighten it up a bit.

February 2nd, 2010
Super doc
He is the best and super in every way - very caring and competent.

May 13th, 2017