Learn more about Dr. Wayne Larrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Larrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larrison
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Larrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Larrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larrison graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larrison has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne I Larrison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne I. Larrison practice?
- Dr. Wayne Larrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Larrison practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.