A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Larrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Larrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Larrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larrison graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larrison has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne I. Larrison practice?
Dr. Wayne Larrison practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Guilford, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.