Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Leadbetter
Dr. Wayne Leadbetter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, MD, with other offices in Rockville, MD and Hagerstown, MD (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Leadbetter is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Shady Grove Adventist Hosp and Holy Cross Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Leadbetter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Wayne Leadbetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.
Dr. Christina Cervieri
Germantown, MD 0.24 mi20
Dr. Ojedapo Ojeyemi
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Germantown, MD 0.24 mi10
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Germantown, MD 0.26 mi36