Dr. Wayne Leadbetter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Leadbetter?

October 20th, 2015

Should know when to retire

On my first visit to this mans office, I was extremely impressed with theoffice staff and the explanation about what steps would be taken to properly diagnose my knee pain. An x-ray was taken and I was informed that the x-ray showed nothing and I was given a shot of Cortisone and set up for physical therapy. I was told to come back after a month of therapy and if I was still in pain, I would be set up for an MRI. After one month of therapy, I returned to the office. Mr. Leadbetter walked in, or rather just stood in the open doorway and asked if my knee felt better. I told him that I still had some pain, but was not sure if the improvement was from the shot or the therapy, and that I was ready to set up the MRI. He insisted that the knee was better and that "You know where to find us if you have any more trouble." Never looked at the knee, never sat down, never came in the room, and never even closed the door. I was absolutely speechless as I paid my hard earned money for a less than 5 minute brush off. I scheduled an appointment with a different doctor over in Robinwood and had the x-rays retaken. He could not believe that anyone but a blind man could have missed the bone spurs and arthritis in my knees. I was given the synvisc shots in my knees and they feel great now. I will still need knee replacement, but the shots will dull the pain until that time comes. mr. leadbetter needs to consider giving up his incompetent style of practice and stay home.

September 14th, 2015

I received a knee cap replacement on my left knee and when I got home it would not stop bleeding. We called his office and was told 3 times to keep it clean and dry. Then all the staples fell out. More surgery a knee replacement which left me with a extreme hyper extended knee which I wear a full brace on the leg for pain relief. He crippled me and my way of life. I can hardly walk.

August 18th, 2015