A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne DR Lee MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wayne Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Lee practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.