A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne DR Lee MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wayne Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Lee practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.