A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Leebaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Leebaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leebaw graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Leebaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Frederick Leebaw MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne F. Leebaw practice?
- Dr. Wayne Leebaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Leebaw practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.