Dr. Wayne Levin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Levin?

August 3rd, 2017

Dr Let me waste your time

Came in pain. Left in pain. Have been suffering with the same symptoms for 4 days. High fever. Soaking through clothes sheets. Said you have a virus I cant figure out, Flu seasons over. I don't want to do blood work or order labs. So Drink fluids take Tylenol or advil and suffer. Tylenol made it worse. Went back to advil. Missing big meeting and cant focus on my work during our busiest time of the year.

March 2nd, 2013

I thought Dr. Levin was very attentive and did not hurry through my appt even though it was a first time appt with Kaiser and I was told that the appts were running a little behind. He listened to my concerns and addressed each one. He was courteous and ordered my prescriptions, lab work and follow up referrals. Overall, I would definitely recommend Dr. Levin.

January 23rd, 2013

Dr let-em-suffer

Staff was most helpful to this Kaiser newby. Unfortunately, I felt the Dr did not really listen to me. I went to the appointment in pain, left in pain then experienced even more pain this past week. The Dr referred me to a specialist. No mention of pain relief or suggested course of action. A patient would be better off going to the emergency room

October 11th, 2010

He dismissed everything I had to say. He misdiagnosed me which has ended up causing me more pain, money and time away from work.

July 8th, 2015