Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Lin
Dr. Wayne Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 6 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Lin is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and St. John's Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Lin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Wayne Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.
Dr. Cynthia Cheng
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Harpreet Singh
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Stephen Hong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi47