A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Tsai Lin MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne T. Lin practice?
- Dr. Wayne Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Lin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Rheumatologists.