A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Tsai Lin MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne T. Lin practice?
- Dr. Wayne Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Lin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Rheumatologists.