A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Liou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Liou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Liou, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Liou has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Helena Regional Medical Center
- Harris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Wei-Teh Liou MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne W. Liou practice?
- Dr. Wayne Liou has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Liou practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Stuttgart, AR.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.