Dr. Wayne Luchetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Luchetti?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Luchetti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Treatment for arthritis--right knee--- BULLY DOCTOR

I received treatment from Dr. Luchetti on 2 different occasions, the last being on 07/10/15. I left your facility thinking---whatl just happened here! I have never had such communication problems with any other Dr.. I would like to elaborate on my final visit to him-- He entered the exam room, berating me before he had even fully closed the door, telling me that he wouldn't do knee surgery on me because my knee wasn't bad enough. I had gone to him hoping for an injection of cortisone for my knee pain and was certainly not shopping for surgery,(GOOD GOD! who does that). After a brief exam, during which he repeatedly told me that my symptoms were caused by my back problem and that I did not have much water on my knee but finally CONSENTED to my having the injection. He couldn't be bothered to give me the treatment himself, instead he sent a PA to do it without telling me beforehand. I had to ask her who she was and what her title was. Dr.Luchetti's manner was very condescending and rude and I was embarrassed and humiliated because he did all this raving in my husbands presence. He then told me to come back to him(yeah right) when I had my back problems resolved. My understanding of the function of Orthopedic Doctors was the treatment of bones, muscles, ligaments etc. Surgery was a last resort. I've thought about his bad attitude many times over the last year and it still upsets me. The last thing a patient in pain needs is an arrogant bully doctor with a God complex. He seriously needs to work on his bedside manner

September 8th, 2015

thanks. your phone system is poor

January 14th, 2015

VERY PERSONABLE - WOULD RECOMMEND

April 14th, 2014

I can't express how comfortable I felt the first time I met him. He warned that it would not easy to do both knees at the same time, however I knew that this is what I wanted. On my first follow up visit, he was surprised as to how well I was doing with just a cane. That was only 3 weeks after surgery. I would recommend him to all that needed knee surgery.

September 14th, 2017