A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Marasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Marasco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Marasco, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marasco graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marasco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Anthony Marasco MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Marasco practice?
- Dr. Wayne Marasco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Marasco practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.