A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Marley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Marley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Marley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Marley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Marley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Marley practice?
- Dr. Wayne Marley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Marley practices Dermatology near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Bensalem Dermatologists.