A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Marley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Marley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Marley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Marley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Marley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne Marley practice?
Dr. Wayne Marley practices Dermatology near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Bensalem Dermatologists.