Dr. Wayne Marley MD Patient Reviews

3.3

August 14th, 2015
Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor! No bedside manner, more like a bully. His nurse spent more time with me. The office is run like a factory - he took care of 2 other patients during my office visit.

April 24th, 2015
Visit for Dark Spots/Moles
I went to Dr. Marley because he was on the list at my primary doctors office. My daughter and mother both had skin cancer so I was very concerned, and looking forward to helpful information. He walked in with two woman in training, and asked me if I mind having them there. My visit was very rushed, and he only looked at what I showed him, then said I could live with the moles!! When I showed him another mole he said, "What do you want me to do, make them disappear?" He was very rude, and then he let his assistants take care of only two on my back. I didn't pay for assistants to work on me, but then of course he didn't ask if I did mind. When I asked if that was all he was going to do, he replied, Well if these to work out all right, you can make another appointment to come back!! If they work out? Then they all left before I could turn around, and handed me instructions to clean my two moles that they worked on. I'll never go back, I was almost in tears. Oh, he handed me a name of a cream to buy at walmart for $10.00, and said "or else you could pay $200.00 here. Very, very rude....

December 19th, 2014
Warning ... Go to someone else
Dr. Marley was very rude during my appointment. Rushing, not answering questions and showed impatience. I had to ask for a robe to cover my top. He was clearly more concerned with the dollars per questions than taking time to answer. Told me to make another appt. when I asked about laser hair removal , while I was already there. Never told me about $200 for 1st time patient, wasn't like I got any extra or interested treatment. I believe its his poor bedside manor that leads his staff to be just as rude. When i called about concern over my highly inflated bill, his receptionist hung up on me. Since then I have been hearing horror stories... Wish I was warned ! My husband was rushed into Penn for emergency surgery, before I had the chance to pay my bill. (We had only received 1 bill ) Dr. Marley had already sent me to collections. GREEDY !!! BTW, not only was there no follow up, but I was left with a rash from the site he removed a mole on my face. Mos later, I still have it. He never called to ck on me as his patient. I had a wonderful, well educated dermatologist in Rye Brooke, NY for many years. He always put the patients needs first, was thoughtful, and a reputation as one of the best. He would put this desperate, rude, greedy Dr. Marley to shame !!!!

March 4th, 2014
Friendly office
The staff and Dr Marley were very welcoming

April 17th, 2013
Good Dermatologist
Lovely staff. Very cheerful. I was seen promptly and had some suspicious moles removed. I just needed to call for my results, not return for another visit and co-pay. He was very friendly and competent. I will see him for my yearly checkup.

February 12th, 2013
Professional, excellent care.

January 27th, 2012
$100.00 JUST FOR A CONSULTATION - ONLY DR. THAT CHARGES
I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT DR. MARLEY CHARGES $100.00 JUST FOR A CONSULTATION. I WANTED TO GET SUN SPOTS LASERED OFF. NO OTHER PHYSICAIN'S OFFICE REQUESTED A CONSULTATION FEE (WHICH I MIGHT ADD TOOK LESS THAN 30 MINUTES IN THE CONSULTATION).THERE ARE OTHER DRS. THAT DO NOT CHARGE A CONSULTATION FEE. GO TO THEM!