Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Warning ... Go to someone else  |  show details
by JAB on Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Marley was very rude during my appointment. Rushing, not answering questions and showed impatience. I had to ask for a robe to cover my top. He was clearly more concerned with the dollars per questions than taking time to answer. Told me to make another appt. when I asked about laser hair removal , while I was already there. Never told me about $200 for 1st time patient, wasn't like I got any extra or interested treatment. I believe its his poor bedside manor that leads his staff to be just as rude. When i called about concern over my highly inflated bill, his receptionist hung up on me. Since then I have been hearing horror stories... Wish I was warned ! My husband was rushed into Penn for emergency surgery, before I had the chance to pay my bill. (We had only received 1 bill ) Dr. Marley had already sent me to collections. GREEDY !!! BTW, not only was there no follow up, but I was left with a rash from the site he removed a mole on my face. Mos later, I still have it. He never called to ck on me as his patient. I had a wonderful, well educated dermatologist in Rye Brooke, NY for many years. He always put the patients needs first, was thoughtful, and a reputation as one of the best. He would put this desperate, rude, greedy Dr. Marley to shame !!!!

|  Friendly office  |  show details
by Angela F on Mar 4th, 2014

The staff and Dr Marley were very welcoming

|  Good Dermatologist  |  show details
by Gemma F. on Apr 17th, 2013

Lovely staff. Very cheerful. I was seen promptly and had some suspicious moles removed. I just needed to call for my results, not return for another visit and co-pay. He was very friendly and competent. I will see him for my yearly checkup.

|  show details
by Lynne D. on Feb 12th, 2013

Professional, excellent care.

|  Negative experience  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Have had painful swelling ever since the morning after my Mohs procedure in August 2011 on a small basal cell skin cancer. I am now walking with a limp and cannot stand on my feet for long periods. Dr. said "You are old and you are not exempt from joint pain. You need to see a rheumatologist. The swelling in your ankle has nothing to do with the Mohs surgery on your lower calf." "Anatomically impossible", were his words. Eight mos. post surgery, I am being treated for lymphedema... not rheumatoid arthritis.

|  $100.00 JUST FOR A CONSULTATION - ONLY DR. THAT CHARGES  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT DR. MARLEY CHARGES $100.00 JUST FOR A CONSULTATION. I WANTED TO GET SUN SPOTS LASERED OFF. NO OTHER PHYSICAIN'S OFFICE REQUESTED A CONSULTATION FEE (WHICH I MIGHT ADD TOOK LESS THAN 30 MINUTES IN THE CONSULTATION).THERE ARE OTHER DRS. THAT DO NOT CHARGE A CONSULTATION FEE. GO TO THEM!