Dermatologist (skin)

2.5

Warning ... Go to someone else show details Warning ... Go to someone else
by JAB on Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Marley was very rude during my appointment. Rushing, not answering questions and showed impatience. I had to ask for a robe to cover my top. He was clearly more concerned with the dollars per questions than taking time to answer. Told me to make another appt. when I asked about laser hair removal , while I was already there. Never told me about $200 for 1st time patient, wasn't like I got any extra or interested treatment. I believe its his poor bedside manor that leads his staff to be just as rude. When i called about concern over my highly inflated bill, his receptionist hung up on me. Since then I have been hearing horror stories... Wish I was warned ! My husband was rushed into Penn for emergency surgery, before I had the chance to pay my bill. (We had only received 1 bill ) Dr. Marley had already sent me to collections. GREEDY !!! BTW, not only was there no follow up, but I was left with a rash from the site he removed a mole on my face. Mos later, I still have it. He never called to ck on me as his patient. I had a wonderful, well educated dermatologist in Rye Brooke, NY for many years. He always put the patients needs first, was thoughtful, and a reputation as one of the best. He would put this desperate, rude, greedy Dr. Marley to shame !!!!

Friendly office show details Friendly office
by Angela F on Mar 4th, 2014

The staff and Dr Marley were very welcoming

Good Dermatologist show details Good Dermatologist
by Gemma F. on Apr 17th, 2013

Lovely staff. Very cheerful. I was seen promptly and had some suspicious moles removed. I just needed to call for my results, not return for another visit and co-pay. He was very friendly and competent. I will see him for my yearly checkup.

by Lynne D. on Feb 12th, 2013

Professional, excellent care.

Negative experience show details Negative experience
Apr 20th, 2012

Have had painful swelling ever since the morning after my Mohs procedure in August 2011 on a small basal cell skin cancer. I am now walking with a limp and cannot stand on my feet for long periods. Dr. said "You are old and you are not exempt from joint pain. You need to see a rheumatologist. The swelling in your ankle has nothing to do with the Mohs surgery on your lower calf." "Anatomically impossible", were his words. Eight mos. post surgery, I am being treated for lymphedema... not rheumatoid arthritis.

$100.00 JUST FOR A CONSULTATION - ONLY DR. THAT CHARGES show details $100.00 JUST FOR A CONSULTATION - ONLY DR. THAT CHARGES
Jan 27th, 2012

I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT DR. MARLEY CHARGES $100.00 JUST FOR A CONSULTATION. I WANTED TO GET SUN SPOTS LASERED OFF. NO OTHER PHYSICAIN'S OFFICE REQUESTED A CONSULTATION FEE (WHICH I MIGHT ADD TOOK LESS THAN 30 MINUTES IN THE CONSULTATION).THERE ARE OTHER DRS. THAT DO NOT CHARGE A CONSULTATION FEE. GO TO THEM!