A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Marlowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Marlowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Marlowe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Marlowe graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Marlowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Marlowe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Marlowe practice?
- Dr. Wayne Marlowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Marlowe practices Family Medicine near Nicholasville, KY.
See Nicholasville Primary Care Doctors.