A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Maxson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Maxson, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Maxson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Maxson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Maxson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Swartley Maxson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne S. Maxson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Maxson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Maxson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Margate Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Margate Endocrinologists.