A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Maxson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Maxson, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Maxson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Maxson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Maxson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Swartley Maxson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne S. Maxson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Maxson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Maxson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Margate Obstetricians & Gynecologists.