Dr. Wayne Mcafee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016
Great Doactor
Excellent Doctor. Ressuring and kind.

October 8th, 2015
Will not find a better doctor or staff
I've been a patient for over six years. Let me first start with the staff and office experience. You are always promptly greeted upon arrival by a super friendly truly caring staff member. They take the time to connect with the patients and make you feel like you visiting family or a friend. I recently had and appointment and had not been in the office to see Dr. McAfee and noticed my hair color has changed and asked specific questions that related to me personally because they remember you and see you as more than just another patient. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see the Dr and always have an appointment available that accommodates my hectic schedule . Now, Dr. McAfee, he takes the time to listen to you and doesn't make you feel like he's just trying to see you for whatever you are there to see him for so he can get to his next patient. He also like his staff takes the time to connect with his patients. Example, you tell him your child has a baseball game, do not be surprise if he ask you how the game went the next time you are in to see him or if it a year later if he ask is (child's name) still playing baseball this year. To add to my he really listens to you. When I first started seeing him I had seen many doctors because I always felt like I had an urinary track infection and had like 8 or more a year. He didn't just brush me off when the results would come by that I didn't have one even though I felt like I did and prescribe medicines when the results said I did like the others. He actually had me go see an urologist and have the lining of my bladder looked at and after that I was put on a treatment plan to fix the issue and now I can say I may get and urinary track infection once a year or less. He improved my quality of life by 200%. He always takes the time to explain everything to you and you will never leave wondering or having questions. Another thing that sets him apart from other doctors is he will come in and see you for whatever you are there for then he has you go see him in his office to write your prescription if required, go over any concerns or questions you have and go over details of his findings/visit. I recently moved from the woodlands to magnolia and still drive to go see him and his amazing staff.

July 10th, 2017