A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne McLemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne McLemore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLemore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne McLemore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLemore graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McLemore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Laverne McLemore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. McLemore practice?
- Dr. Wayne McLemore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wayne McLemore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rogersville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Rogersville Orthopedic Surgeons.