A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne McLemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne McLemore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLemore
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. McLemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne McLemore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLemore graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McLemore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Laverne McLemore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. McLemore practice?
- Dr. Wayne McLemore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wayne McLemore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rogersville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Rogersville Surgeons.