A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne McWilliams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne McWilliams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McWilliams
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. McWilliams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne McWilliams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliams graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. McWilliams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne A McWilliams MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. McWilliams practice?
- Dr. Wayne McWilliams has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne McWilliams practices Urology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Urologists.