Dr. Wayne Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 23rd, 2016
Awful staff
I had a 3:30 appt, I got to the office at 3:17. As I was getting off the elevator the receptionist calls my phone and starts asking where I am. I reply "I'm walking in right now." As I walk in the door I am greeted with huffing and puffing among many eye rolls and dirty looks. I remain calm and friendly as the receptionist then tosses a clipboard at me and states I should have been there at 3. Unaware of this "half hour rule" I sit down and fill out one form with general questions and sign two others (took me a total of 5 mins) at this time I overhear the receptionist speaking to a coworker rudely about me, I then get up to hand in the clipboard at the front desk, the receptionist sees me standing there and at that time literally makes a fist and hits the desk. I was mortified and have NEVER seen a healthcare worker or any employee act this way in my life. She is incredibly unprofessional and I believe she needs to look for a new career choice because healthcare is for people who care and want to help!!! And her name is Kasia, beware!!! I also work in healthcare and was so disappointed and uncomfortable I had to call her HR dept. and let them know how awful this woman is! Showing up EARLY to my appt and being treated like trash only to wait for Dr. Dorene Zerfas to see me at 4:05! I would be completely embarrassed if the office I work at ran like this one!!