Dr. Wayne Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Moore?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Moore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2017

The Best General Surgeon in NWI

Dr. Wayne Moore treats his patients like family. He is extremely thorough and will spend as much time with you as you need. La Porte, IN is so blessed to have a General Surgeon like him.

September 24th, 2016

Awful staff

I had a 3:30 appt, I got to the office at 3:17. As I was getting off the elevator the receptionist calls my phone and starts asking where I am. I reply "I'm walking in right now." As I walk in the door I am greeted with huffing and puffing among many eye rolls and dirty looks. I remain calm and friendly as the receptionist then tosses a clipboard at me and states I should have been there at 3. Unaware of this "half hour rule" I sit down and fill out one form with general questions and sign two others (took me a total of 5 mins) at this time I overhear the receptionist speaking to a coworker rudely about me, I then get up to hand in the clipboard at the front desk, the receptionist sees me standing there and at that time literally makes a fist and hits the desk. I was mortified and have NEVER seen a healthcare worker or any employee act this way in my life. She is incredibly unprofessional and I believe she needs to look for a new career choice because healthcare is for people who care and want to help!!! And her name is Kasia, beware!!! I also work in healthcare and was so disappointed and uncomfortable I had to call her HR dept. and let them know how awful this woman is! Showing up EARLY to my appt and being treated like trash only to wait for Dr. Dorene Zerfas to see me at 4:05! I would be completely embarrassed if the office I work at ran like this one!!

July 8th, 2016