A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Mortensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Mortensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mortensen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mortensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Mortensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mortensen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne W Mortensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne W. Mortensen practice?
- Dr. Wayne Mortensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Mortensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT.
See Provo Surgeons.