A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Mortensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Mortensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mortensen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mortensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Mortensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mortensen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne W Mortensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne W. Mortensen practice?
- Dr. Wayne Mortensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Mortensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Provo, UT.
See Provo Surgeons.