A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Lauderdale
- Baptist Lauderdale
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Darrell Murray MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Murray practice?
- Dr. Wayne Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Murray practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Gastroenterologists.