A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Lauderdale
- Baptist Lauderdale
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Darrell Murray MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Murray practice?
- Dr. Wayne Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Murray practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Gastroenterologists.