More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Murray
Dr. Wayne Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Murray is affiliated with St Francis Hospital-Bartlett, Baptist Lauderdale and Baptist Memorial Hospital Lauderdale. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Murray has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Wayne Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Carle Kalsi
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0 mi19
Dr. Nicholas Branscomb
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi8
Dr. Said Elias
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi26