Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wells, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wells has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne O Wells MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne O. Wells practice?
- Dr. Wayne Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Wells practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lebanon, TN.
See Lebanon Family Physicians and Lebanon Geriatric Doctors.