Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wells, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wells has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne O Wells MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne O. Wells practice?
- Dr. Wayne Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Wells practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lebanon, TN.
See Lebanon Family Physicians and Lebanon Geriatric Doctors.