Dr. Wayne Oberti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Oberti?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 7th, 2015

Extremely Bad Bed Side Manner

I visited Dr. Oberti as apart of a scheduled follow up care process at Shands ER in Gainesville, FL. My experience with this doctor has left me doubting shands ability to hire quality doctors. His bed side manner was extremely lacking in the way that he was extremely rude and short with his patients. I was not the only causality of this doctors bad temperament. My adjourning bed neighbor was submitted to his harsh demeanor and belittlement just as I was. He showed no favoritism. I understand the stress that an ER doctor can be under but that is no excuse for poor behavior.

December 11th, 2016