A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Olan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Olan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Olan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Jeffrey Olan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Olan practice?
- Dr. Wayne Olan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Olan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Clinton, MD.
See Bethesda Radiologists.