Dr. Wayne Ormsby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Ormsby?

Dr. Ormsby truly cares about his patients

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Ormsby. He is so caring and patient enough to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions. I gave five stars across the board because he and his staff truly deserved them. Cancer is awful, there's no denying that, but working with Dr. Ormsby and the staff at Utah Cancer Specialists took a lot of the fear away because I knew that I was getting the very best treatment, tailored for my particular case. I knew that my concerns and questions would always be kindly and efficiently addressed. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ormsby.

Always smiling

Posted on January 28th, 2017

Dr. Ormsby was always positive and up beat. Making sure my questions were answered and never made me feel rushed. Never a hand shake always a knuckle bump because he wanted his patients as healthy as can be.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Very attentive and courteous. Very happy to be able to visit Dr Ormsby in Florence.

Posted on March 17th, 2017