A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Page is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Page, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Page has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Lakeway Reg Hosp
- Morristown Hamblen Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Clifford Page MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne C. Page practice?
- Dr. Wayne Page has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Page practices Family Medicine near Sneedville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK and Rogersville, TN.
See Sneedville Primary Care Doctors.