A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Paprosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Paprosky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Paprosky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paprosky graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paprosky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne G Paprosky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne G. Paprosky practice?
- Dr. Wayne Paprosky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Paprosky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Winfield Surgeons.