A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Paprosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Paprosky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paprosky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paprosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Paprosky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paprosky graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paprosky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne G Paprosky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne G. Paprosky practice?
- Dr. Wayne Paprosky has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Paprosky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Surgeons.