inactive

Wayne E Pennell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 3rd, 2011
He delivered my first child and was amazing! He will also deliver my 2nd in April, I'm so excited. He is very professional and he cares. I had a c section with the first 2 years Ago and it was sooooo awesome and I don't even have a scar now. :D

November 12th, 2008
"The best"
Dr. Pennell has been my gyn. doctor for many years. I feel he saved my live by discovering my colorectal cancer. He is the most professional, caring person. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and with any doctors' visit it takes time. I would not want him to rush with my visit nor do I expect him to rush with others. He is the "best" and I dread the day that he decides to retire.

July 8th, 2008
I agree, well worth the wait. Great bedside manner. He delivered both of my children(2005 and 2007). One was an induction and the other was an emergency c-section breech. He was EXCELLENT in both situations. You will have to wait a while to see him at the clinic, because he takes his time with his patients, but will give you equal time when you finally get in. He keeps updatd as necessary with changes in the medical field, which is comforting given how long ago he received his degree!