A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Pierantoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Pierantoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Pierantoni, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierantoni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pierantoni has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Pierantoni MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Pierantoni practice?
- Dr. Wayne Pierantoni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Pierantoni practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Eastpointe Allergists and Eastpointe Pediatricians.