A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Pierantoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Pierantoni, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierantoni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pierantoni has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierantoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne Pierantoni practice?
Dr. Wayne Pierantoni practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Eastpointe Allergists, Eastpointe Pediatricians, and Eastpointe Pediatric Specialists.