A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Poll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Poll, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Calculi (Stones)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poll graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Poll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Lyle Poll MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. Poll practice?
- Dr. Wayne Poll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Poll practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.