Dr. Wayne Rahming Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on August 19th, 2010

I seen Dr Wayne Rahming in his lake city office and have never been treated by a kinder, understanding,geneuinely caring Dr in my life.He spend his time building his patient up with genuine kindness,non judgemental and a Dr that actually wants to see your life improve.You maybe will never know impact you had on me in few short months you were my good hearted Doctor.But this lady will never forget your genuine concern,non judgemental and how long you spent with me with words of encourgement.You are very loved by so many of your patients,Know you made a difference in my life and I think your a blessing.

Posted on August 19th, 2014