A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Robbins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Robbins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne K. Robbins practice?
Dr. Wayne Robbins practices Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Ophthalmologists, Grand Blanc Otolaryngologists, Grand Blanc Plastic Surgeons, and Grand Blanc Surgeons.