A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Robinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Lester Robinson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Robinson practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Tustin Family Physicians and Tustin Primary Care Doctors.