A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Robinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Lester Robinson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Robinson practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Tustin Family Physicians and Tustin General Practitioners.