Learn more about Dr. Wayne Paullus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Paullus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Paullus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laser Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paullus graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Paullus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paullus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne S. Paullus practice?
Dr. Wayne Paullus practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, Otolaryngology, and Sports Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Amarillo Neurological Surgeons, Amarillo General Practitioners, Amarillo Otolaryngologists, and Amarillo Family Physicians.