Learn more about Dr. Wayne Paullus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Paullus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paullus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paullus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Paullus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laser Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paullus graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paullus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Settle Paullus MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne S. Paullus practice?
- Dr. Wayne Paullus has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Paullus practices Neurological Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.