A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Paullus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Paullus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Paullus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laser Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paullus graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Paullus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Settle Paullus MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne S. Paullus practice?
- Dr. Wayne Paullus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Paullus practices Neurological Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Amarillo Neurological Surgeons.