Learn more about Dr. Wayne Saltsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Saltsman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Saltsman, MD, PHD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltsman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saltsman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne S. Saltsman practice?
Dr. Wayne Saltsman practices Geriatric Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA.
See Burlington Geriatric Doctors.