A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schweitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Northampton Internal Medicine Assoc. P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Alan Schweitzer MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Wayne Schweitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Schweitzer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Florence, MA.
See Florence Internists and Florence Rheumatologists.