A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schweitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Northampton Internal Medicine Assoc. P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Alan Schweitzer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Wayne Schweitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Schweitzer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Florence, MA.
See Florence Internists and Florence Rheumatologists.