A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Schwesinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, Colon Cancer, and Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwesinger graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwesinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwesinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Schwesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne H. Schwesinger practice?
Dr. Wayne Schwesinger practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.