Learn more about Dr. Wayne Schwesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwesinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwesinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Schwesinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwesinger graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwesinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Schwesinger MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Schwesinger practice?
- Dr. Wayne Schwesinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Schwesinger practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.