Dr. Wayne Scott Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Scott?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 14th, 2009

Hope you're not overweight

All Dr. Scott cares about is how much you weigh. He doesn't care about you or what has been happening in your life. I am a whole person and not just a number on the scale. When I went to him, I had quit smoking after 25 years of smoking and yes - I did pack on about 25 pounds, which I didn't need to pack on. But, that was not the only problem that I had. After going to Dr. Scott and being berated for weighing too much, I found another doctor who was very caring and ran some tests and got to the bottom of my problem. I say SHAME ON YOU, DR. SCOTT!!! You need to look past the weight and care for the person.

September 8th, 2014