A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Sebastiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Sebastiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastiano graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sebastiano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Robert Sebastiano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Sebastiano practice?
- Dr. Wayne Sebastiano has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wayne Sebastiano practices Family Medicine near Glendale, NY.