A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Sebastiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Sebastiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebastiano
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sebastiano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastiano graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sebastiano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Robert Sebastiano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Sebastiano practice?
- Dr. Wayne Sebastiano has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wayne Sebastiano practices Family Medicine near Glendale, NY.