A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Shandera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Shandera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Shandera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shandera graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shandera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Xavier Shandera MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wayne X. Shandera practice?
- Dr. Wayne Shandera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Shandera practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.