Dr. Wayne Shreffler Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Shreffler?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 31st, 2015

Misdiagnoses

Dr. Shreffler is very knowledgeable about food and is doing some innovative research. However, I found that he is aggressive with treatments and misdiagnosed my daughter multiple times. She winded up having a severe inflammatory reaction from one of his recommendations. He also recommended I give her other foods even though I had told him she had reacted badly to them. He doesn't seem to listen to patients that well and seems to take the view that they are ignorant of their children's reactions. I felt that if my daughter stayed under his care other serious reactions would happen to her. He is probably a good doctor for children THAT only have straight forward IgE allergies and NOTHING else going on. I really couldn't believe how he ignored my daughter's symptoms and was telling me they were basically in my head. His focus is more on research and not on clinical needs of patients.

April 26th, 2015