A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Snodgrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Snodgrass, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Snodgrass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
- University HospitalJohn Sealy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snodgrass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Snodgrass practice?
Dr. Wayne Snodgrass practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Clinical Pharmacology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See League City Pediatricians, League City Pediatric Specialists, and League City Clinical Pharmacologists.