A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Snodgrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Snodgrass, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
- University HospitalJohn Sealy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snodgrass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Snodgrass practice?
Dr. Wayne Snodgrass practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, and Medical Toxicology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See League City Pediatricians, League City Urgent Care Centers, League City Preventive Medicine Specialists, and League City Clinical Pharmacologists.