A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Snodgrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Snodgrass, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Snodgrass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
- University HospitalJohn Sealy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Richard Snodgrass MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Snodgrass practice?
- Dr. Wayne Snodgrass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Snodgrass practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See League City Pediatricians.