Family Practitioner

1300 W Jefferson St
Ste C
Franklin, IN 46131
317-736-8474
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Excellent DR!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Snyder for 25 years and he is the best Dr. there is out there. He actually listens to patients and cares about getting them healthy again no matter what the problem. I generally avoid the medical field at all cost however Dr. Snyder gives me hope that some people in the medical field are out for more than the almighty dollar.

|  Hate  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

I HATE this doctor with everything that I could possibly have inside of me.

|  Excellent Doctor and Gentleman  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Seen lots of doctors in last 65 years. Dr. Snyder rates # 1 or 2, at the top. He practices caution in treatment, with surgery as the last resort. And, he always makes you feel like you are the only patient he needs to see that day. I cant say enough about this man.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

This practice is always busy, but Dr. Snyder has always made time to listen and then treat. My whole family sees him and we can't imagine a nicer, more professional person to see.

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Awesome!: Dr Snyder is a wonderful physician. I have been going to him for 15 years now. He has excellent manners and very concerned for the patient's well-being. He has very good moral and ethical standards!I would recommend him to anyone who seeks a ver

Read Full Review at yahoo.com