Plastic Surgeons
248 Pleasant St
Ste 201
Concord, NH 03301
603-224-5200
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

Can't say enough about this doc. Wonderful caring person with a steady hand. It doesn't get any better than Dr. S.

|  I think he's the best!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

I've worked for 30 years both as an office nurse and a surgical assistant for five different Plastic Surgeons in three states.After I retired I decided to have a breast reduction. MY G.P. recommended Dr. Stadelmann. He's a little shy at the initial consultation but he explained the procedure very carefully and thoroughly, the risks and benefits and the follow up care. I didn't say I knew anything about the surgery until he'd finished speaking. He gave me confidence in his ability and his patient concern is very obvious.I had my surgery in November 2010. It's just what I wanted. A beautiful result. I went from a double D to a B and I love it every day!In January 2012 I went back for a facelift - and I couldn't be happier with that either.This is a man who knows what he's good at. He told me that he doesn't do rhinoplasties - "I send them to someone who's an expert". I wish all my previous employers had realized their limitations and had done the same.Dr. Stadelmann is kind and caring and, in my opinion, you couldn't have a better surgeon.

|  Extremely paitient - and thorough-  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Stadelmann was willing to take time to understand what it was that I wanted and carefully explained why, aesthetically, certain things wouldn't work. He has the eye of an artist and the paitience of a saint!!